But sooo happy now that I accomplished this, I have learned some more on redoing these rooms, and am excited to start planning the next one. Jon wants to redo the bathroom again. Haha, I hope he plans on helping me with that one.
It looks so different than before I began. I really do like the colors, they are so warm and inviting. We all keep going in, I guess we will be planning on colors for the rest of the house, hahaa. Oh my, I am a gluten for punishment, I suppose. So many plans. I will get the daybed in sometime this week, and David says he will go and get me a new mattress for it, yeah!!
So excited, and now I can concentrate on my garden and yard, and can actually start sewing without worrying about putting up stuff, I can leave it out and go back and finish. I have a little lap quilt that I am going to start, a very simple one, maybe more appropiately a lap blanket. I don't know, I just know I am excited and happy.
I moved the dresser onto this wall, hung a picture and added my stirrup lamp, I will need to make a shade for it.
David brought this hanging from the sale on Saturday, and in this corner the daybed will go. I still have a couple of things, the outlet covers, to paint and put on.Here is my sewing machine, under the window, happy to be out of the dingy packed corner, ready to start sewing day and nite. My paternal grandmother left this to me when she died in 74. It has been such a good machine, but I fear its getting close to be on its last leg. :(
I am going to put a mirror on the door of the gun cabinet and add some removable shelves, just in case someone might want it for a gun cabinet again. I am hoping to have this done in a couple of weeks. Soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment