Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dogs!!

My darling little Ralfie decided that soft dirt that is moist with little chile plants growing is much funner to dig in that all the other dirt around. He is such a dorky dog. Fortunately, it looks like the ones he dug out are going to survive. 

But, on a good note, they have been valiantly trying to dig to China looking for gophers, both Ralfie and Pacino. They get their heads stuck in the hole they have dug with their little butts sticking up pointing at the sky. Haha, how can anyone not enjoy any animals and the funny stuff they do. 

When I go to collect eggs, the big dogs just look so patiently and longingly at my eggs in my hand or those in the carton as I walk back to put them up. Their eyes go back and forth from my face to the egg cartons, lol, it is hilarious at times. 

Once in a while I give them one and they are so happy to go and run around, watching each other to make sure the other one doesn't see where each buries their egg, until they finally will bury it about 5 times and then eat them. 

I just love these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment