So the plan is to finish the room by noon tomorrow, have it ready to put a throw rug, add a shelving unit, a daybed, sewing machine and my little dresser in it, then start on hanging a picture or two. Hot diggity dog, I am so excited to get this done.
Meanwhile, my garden is doing really well, my chiles have taken and are growing. I have a bell pepper and two tomatos to plant still, and I am hoping to get some beans going this weekend and a squash or two. I cannot hardly wait to start harvesting from them again. Also, I might try some lettuce or greens, maybe just maybe. And a sunflower..
All the animals are doing really well, everyone of them is really healthy, and it looks as if my goats are pregnant. So it looks like the first of July maybe will be delivery time for them. The dogs are well, the donkeys are so cute, Bunny is jealous of anytime that I spend with any other animal (including people) but she is doing well.
No turkey chicks yet, it takes about 28 days, so it should be anytime now. I am so excited to see them. So far so good with all.
My lessons are all doing well, and I am so excited with the progress that they all are making. Its so neat to see them gain confidence in what they are doing, and just the excitement in their eyes.
So so much going on, but I am soooo happy and excited for what the rest of my life brings.
Have a great day, a wonderful weekend and a spectacular life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment