Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Tombstone and stuff

So, this has been a fun week for us, we went to Tombstone on Wednesday, I started on the room, and last nite there was a ring around the moon. I have chile plants to plant, and that is so exciting. The weather is beautiful, and we are getting an average of about 8 eggs a day from the chickens. The turkeys are laying too, but not setting yet, so one of our friends took some of the eggs and has them in an incubator, hopefully they will hatch. The hens already have about 6 eggs again.

Jon and Brooke with a gunfighter, this guy was hilarious, and singled out Jon and Brooke.

They had her participate in the gunfight, and they also made fun of Thatcher, it was so much fun for us.


I love horses, and just had to pet them, big horses are sooo coool.


Last nite I made AuGratin potatoes and they were absolutely delicious, my tummy hurt cause I kept going and eating a spoonful hear and there before I put them in the fridge, ummmm, yummy stuff!!!







 The last storm that came through, we had a really pretty rainbow, this was a couple of weeks ago. Jon stole my camera so I wasn't able to get them posted. He wants me to give him this camera and get me a new one. If I could, I would. :)

 Last nite I ran out to the truck to get something and there was a ring around the moon. I have always missed them before, trying to get a picture, so finally I was able too. It is such a wierd look, and feeling when the ring is there.


This is the room. I have my work cut out for me. It actually shouldn't be too hard.


The hardest thing is getting the popcorn off the ceiling, and I just have a little more to go.


 The silicone might be hard, but I think I can handle it. Painting will be a breeze for me, I love to paint.


So, I am thinking that I will get the rest of the popcorn off the ceiling tonite, and then I can get the silicone tomorrow and apply it. Then comes sanding the trim, painting it, the ceiling and then I can pull the carpet.

The wind is supposed to come in today, I hope not, I don't like the wind anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment