Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Friday, March 15, 2013

My ambition

I have so many good intentions, good intentions of making things happen, getting things done, etc. etc. (sigh) With a little effort on my part, I can really start marking off all the things that I want to get done, people I want to call and say hi too, and just doing something fun for me.

Last night I started on "the room". It was really frustrating to me, I don't know why. When I first started I just felt like I was going in circles, like Pacino when he is excited to go outside, and I just felt so ..... lost. I kept trying things and it just seemed like it created more messes.

I finally stopped and told myself ," Self, relax, do this one step at a time, and start where you want to finish." So I did. I wanted to finish by having everything stored in the closet. Within a couple of hours, I had transformed the room by cleaning up most all the clutter, and having it organized in a very useful way, having boxes stacked neatly in the closet and getting it organized.

Tonight, if time permits, I will finish vacuuming and pulling out the last two items to come out of there, and then pull off the trim from the ceiling. Yeah!! I am excited now, it will be such a great transformation. I picked out colors yesterday as well, earthy warm colors, that I think will be just a comfortable place to be.

I will get a before and after picture of this room to see what you think of it. I am hoping that it comes out as good as I imagine it to be. I will also get a picture of the gun cabinet, before and then when I finish it. I hope they come out as good as I envision, sometimes I can see these things, but just can't seem to put it together.

And maybe, just maybe, if I am lucky, I will get the popcorn off the ceiling and pull the carpet out or the room too!!  Heck yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment