Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring is here.

Spring is here, I think, but with Arizona weather, it might have passed already. We should be in the 80's today, coming from a high of 49 on Saturday of last weekend, going to maybe a high of 90 this weekend. Crazy crazy weather, but I wouldn't trade it.

All is well, I have started on redoing Jessie's bedroom. I have boxed up alot of stuff, and this morning I had David haul off alot of stuff to the safe house in Safford, and tonite I am going to start cleaning and finishing boxing up stuff. Stuff, so much STUFF!!

I think that I am going to pull the trim off the ceiling and remove the popcorn. And then I think that I am gong to give it a fresh coat of paint. Then, I think that I am gong to pull the carpet and paint the floor, and then lay a throw rug in there. And then I think I will be very tired. I am very ambitious, although I know that there is no way that I will get that all done this weekend.

I might enlist some help from one of our boarders, see if she might want to help me. She is very quiet, kindof unsure, but is very helpful when you direct her, but also creative in writing. She has written some poetry that is good, and has written some stories. They have caught my attention, so they must be good. I told her that she needs to submit them to magazines and she might get them published. You never know. :)

Back to the room, I have a daybed that we picked up at a yardsale a couple of years ago and I am going to finally get it in this room. Its really a nice bed. I will have to clean it up, get mattresses (it has a trundle) and then buy some linens for it. It should be cute. I am going to also put my sewing machine in there.

Jon gave Jessie a gun cabinet that I am going to put a mirror on the door, the glass is broken, and then I think I am going to put removable shelves in it, just in case she wants it back and/or for rifles. Who knows, I doubt that she will want it. But, you never know.

I am excited to get started on this, and do hope that it will happen sooner than later.

Next week is spring break, and Jon will be going to Phoenix, leaving tomorrow and coming home on Tuesday nite. Wednesday we will be going to Tombstone, that is the plan for now. And then back to work.

My lessons on Saturday have been going well, and it looks like its going to be a busy day on Saturday. Then on Sunday, there will be a lesson as well. I think that I will change that one to Saturday as well, so that I can have a rest day. Haha, me rest?  I am trying.

I found a recipe for stuffed jalepenos that I am going to try as well as a recipe for a warm apple-buttermilk custard pie. It sounds soooooo good, I think that I am going to make it as well this weekend. Sooo its been busy. We have barbequed for the last three weekends and it has been fun, but busy.

I am so glad for warm weather, although it will seem like the hot is lasting forever. But, I like hot better. And in the midst of all this I have a garden to get ready as well. I have alot of big plans and maybe too much ambition, but, I WILL get it done.   I hope. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment