Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Not much

Its Monday, and the weather is absolutely beautiful!  Our weekend was good, I gave lessons and the girls did really well. The two older and I rode in the arena again, and David had it disked a little, and it was really nice to not have it so hard. I painted 6 coffed cans to use as markers for the girls to ride around. They did really well, serving the purpose.

The girls did well, controlling and making the horses move out and respond really well. I let the older trot and worked with her controlling her speed, as she wants to go fast. She is not ready. They all think that as soon as they get on top, and ride a couple of times, that they are ready for fast!  OMG, one step at a time.

It was a really good day, beautiful weather and company. Sunday was cloudy, off and on mixed with sunshine, but a very relaxing day. I made wings, macaroni salad with bacon and broccoli, and salad salad. It was all yummy and not too filling.

Not much else happened, no pictures as I was out of the loop I suppose, it happens from time to time with me. Haha.

Zumba tonite and back in the grind of a regular work week mixed with sunshine horses, chickens, goats and dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment