Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Babies

Here is the last baby born, Stumpy, we call him. He is so compact and cute. His mama is Stitch.


 Here is one of the babies going in the little hut David made. 

 You can see the other babies in there. They all crowd in together and sleep.
There are 7 in here right now.


 This is Gus, the proud daddy of all the little ones, and this is one of the little billies.

Another picture of the little darlins inside the hut. They haven't cooperated really well with picture taking, but at least I was able to get some of them in the hut. They are bouncing all over the place, butting heads, racing and jumping on everything they can find. We have one mama left, and it looks like it will be soon, finally.

On a sad note, we are having to put our kitty down, he has a left front leg, looks like its broken in maybe two places. Sigh, I will miss him. Our Scooter.


No comments:

Post a Comment