Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Life is GOOD!

We have had really good luck with our animals, goats especially, this year. We have managed to have them all sold and/or traded for something GOOD!! We have 3 left, but are just waiting for the new owners to come and pick them up and take them home. All of them will have wonderful homes too. YEAH!!

We had one person whom we traded for a billy goat, and a three wheeler bike, he came and picked his up on Friday, but, brought us another billy that is just the cutest little guy. I will take some pictures of him, I am undecided to keep him or let him go. UGH!! This is always so hard for me.

Then, also on Friday, at work, I had this man come in asking about our goats, our babies, did we sell them, and we talked for some time. He told us that he had some big goats but they were kindof destructive on their fence and trees ( I guess they ate the apple tree), so they got rid of the big goats and got some mini donkeys. You can see where this is going, huh?

So as the conversation went on, he asked if we would be willing to trade goats for donkeys? I had him go to the house and talk to David, and was just so excited. When I got home, they were still there, and the owner of the donkeys was going to check with the previous owners to make sure it was ok.

This is Waffles
Saturday, as we were getting ready to come in, they came and said its ok to trade!!! Can you believe it? So, yeah, we herded up the 2 babies and gave them to this couple and their two kids, hooked up the trailer and went and picked up Lucy and Waffles. I am so excited with this.




This is Lucy

Waffles is fat, but Lucy is really really obese, OMG, they are the cutest and friendly little girls. I have no idea of how old they are, but that's ok. We decided that we are going to find Frank a new home, as we don't want him hurting these two girls, and so I will have 3 donkeys, girl donkeys, the cutest little donkeys and the sweetest donkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment