Well, we are still waiting on Ariel to deliver her kids, or kid, who knows. It seems to be taking forever for her to do anything, all the others are already growin so fast. They are so cute!
Well, we have all of the 8 spoken for, and the last one today, the man came by. I let him know that there was only one left, a female, and he said thats great, that's what she, his wife wanted. So, that is awesome. But there was one catch, haha, he is bringing us a little billy that is about 3 or 4 months old when he picks up the nanny. OMG, Annie-mal-rescue!! But, he is not a pygmy, he has nubian in him too, so we will find him a home.
It looks like we are going to have a good run of weather for the next 10 days, I am so excited, I am so tired of cold, and I realize our cold is nothing to be compared of what others are going through, just an old Arizona desert rat. :)
I was given a horse, a 5 year Arabian gelding, that hasn't had much done with him. He has 4 white stockings, a blaze and is a bay. Very pretty, very balanced, and a seahorse head. Mo. So, David went and picked him up, brought him home and in 30 to 45 minutes had him saddled and worked with him. He is an intelligent horse and is going to work out just fine for anyone. He is not mean, not stupid, very personable, and I think Rob is going to get him. Haha, just what Rob needs. Another horse. Yea!!
I miss having my kitty around, so I think I am gong to start keeping my eyes and ears peeled to find a new one to replace him. He was such a cool cat, more dog than cat, I think. Maybe a Siamese or Manx will be the next. Wait, I think he has both in him, he yowled like a Siamese and had a short tail like a Manx. I love Siamese cats, they are obnoxious, but fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment