Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Years with a New Day Resolution

Wow, the new year is upon us, and we have a future full of so many possibilities in our life. How will we do with it all? What choices will we make to have a more full life? How will we do with our resolutions? 

I have given thought to all of this, and in my thinking, why do we have to wait for New Years every year to put these into place. How about if we just start doing it now, in this moment? 

I have decided that I will start a New Day resolution every day, every moment, to do instead of trying to do. Why do we all have a habit of putting things off because of whatever reason. The moment is now. Not tomorrow when I have a little bit more room, time, energy, etc. I am so guilty of this too, and now I realize how much I have let slide by me, into the past, things, feelings, words, thoughts, that I will never gain again. 

So today, I will complete every task that I can and get all the end of year tasks done for work. I have some goals for completing and finishing it up to get it all to the accountant early this year. And the same for me. All that stands in my way is ME. Yep, that is it. We cripple ourselves so badly and we accept it so easily, making excuses for anything and everything. So, today, do one thing that you have put off, or just start it and find out how really easy it is.

I have so many goals that I want to achieve this year. How many do I think I can get done? All of them if I just change how I look at my life. Soooo, I will put together a list, and will mark them off, as I get them done, with a date. I will add to my list, modify it when needed, and update. 

Have a wonderful year, live your life to the fullest, laugh often, love without regrets, forgive and give. 

No comments:

Post a Comment