Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Winter days

I really am thinking it is cold outside. Its about in the upper 30's, maybe might get to the lower to mid 40's today. I checked the internet, and I am thankful for my cold weather. Its a minus 8 in Elko, I am so glad I am in Arizona.

We had a very nice weekend, a little chilly but not too bad. Jon went out hunting on Saturday, but didn't get anything. He and David went out this morning and I am sure that they are a little on the cold side. Yep, I think so. Its been misting off and on, and the temp is remaining steady in the low 40's with the wind ever so slightly making it seem colder. That is here, not out there, where the wind gets a little more blustier.

I cooked a roast Saturday, with shanks and then made green chile out of it and OMG, it was sooo yummy, refried beans and hot tortillas, it was delicious. Food to die for. :) It cooked all day, and the house was warm and smelled good.

We had a new boarder come in late Saturday evening from Mesa, she has a horse and two goats. The goats are small like mine, and they are females, and that really made Gus happy. He has two new girls to have fun with. Haha, it seems as if he has already taken them under his wing.

So, it was a good weekend, didn't do too much. We did go yardsailin on Saturday, but there was only a couple of yard sales, not too many, it was about 32 out and the wind was blowing. It was fun, and we were glad to be home inside where it was warm.

Happy New Year, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment