Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Holidays

I was at the store the other day, and of course, Christmas stuff is out like its going out of style. I was by myself, and decided to take my time for once, rather than run in, get what I wanted or needed, and run out.

As I started looking at things, I kindof got nostalgic, and the feeling of the holidays just jumped aboard. I became a little excited about the holidays, and am ready to rock and roll.

I came home with a Christmas backdrop (actually a plastic tablecloth) for my aquarium, I decided that my fish needed a little holiday spirit too. :)

I informed my family that we were going to decorate outside, and David is eager to do so. We have two windmills, a small one and a large one, a tree made out of rebar, and there are some other things that I want to do to get ready. Its been 2 or 3 years, and so I am hoping to have some fun with this.

Holiday baking is here too, and this weekend I think I am going to start. I am going to attempt to put together a gingerbread house for the Merry Mainstreet celebration, so here we go!!!

It has been a long time for me, and I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment