Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Growing

I wished somedays
that I was able 
to turn back
the hand of time.

To rehear my grandma's
and grandpas
of what they 
had to say.

This life I live
is so complicated
so busy, 
I'm crazy in my mind.

Confusion,
Desperation,
not understanding,
its time for me to pray.

The advice given
from wisened lives
of mistakes made
when crossing the line.

One day I will know
what they would have said,
an answer put 
before me each day.

I am so thankful
for I really know
that wisdom will come
in its good time.

To free me
to open my heart
it will open the door
it grows my faith.

hope, faith, love, patience
everlasting peace and joy
God has given us all we need
and now I realize its always been mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment