Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Challenges



I have so many challenges. Is a challenge a goal? Can it be a fear you want to overcome? I have a lot of fears, some maybe more like insecurities. In an earlier blog, I had talked about challenges and some of those challenges I will and I am undertaking, are some of my fears. Following is a list, a start of what I am going to challenge myself, to make my self more complete. This is not a complete list, and probably should never be complete, always leaving room for improvement.

My fear of the dark.
My fear of heights.
My fear of water.
To walk across the street or walk in a restaurant without panicing someone will look at me.
To always look someone in the eye and always smile.
To do something for someone, without them knowing. (pay a bill, do their wash, clean their kitchen, etc.)
I am challenging myself to learn control of my emotions.
I challenge myself to express myself, without getting caught up in my emotions.
I challenge myself to be able to deal with those that are selfcentered and bullies without compromising whom I am.
I challenge myself to deal with those that feel I shouldn't be concerned for those things that do concern me.
I will not allow comments made make me feel inadequate or small or less of a person. I will take those comments and build something positive out of them

More Fun Challenges.

Make lap quilts.
Cook a new dish once a week.
Try a new desert.
Write a poem.

These are just some. I will try to write about ways that have worked for me to overcome and deal with these, making it happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment