Today, I am trying to follow through on some more self help ideas that I have read in the past few days. One said to write on my blog everyday. How hard can that be? Unfortunately, that won't happen everyday, but, I will try my best to make it happen.
Another help idea is to compliment, send flowers with no reason attached, thank others, ask for fogiveness, be true to me. There are so many reasons and ideas, many more than I listed here.
For the last 18 months or so, I have been on a journey, getting to know whom I am, where I am from, what makes me tick, and how I used to deal with things, and how, now, I have learned to actually do what is better and best for me.
There have been life changing events in my life, just like everyone else, if you live, things happen. If we can learn from those events, and then take them and use them to grow, then we will accomplish inner peace. My peace level today, compared to two years ago, from a one to ten, one being the lowest, is now at a 7.5. It used to be around a 2 I would say.
I used to let everything effect me in such a way that it continued to cause turmoil in my soul, even after I buried it. I started journaling as a way to relieve my pain and hurt, and along came so many memories, both good and bad in my head, but it was such a relief to face them on paper, actually see that it happened, look it square in the face and say, no more will you have a hold on me. I burned that journal, as it was very painful, but only after I prayed for forgiveness for me and for them. The relief afterwards was amazing, and the inner peace just blossomed afterwards.
We can never know what tomorrow will bring, and yesterday, we can never change, it has happened, look at it, accept that it happened, and let it go. But today, embrace it with all your love, enjoy it, live it, and know that you are loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment