Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

things I love

So a lot has happened been busy with just tuff and taking a few days off and doing almost nothing, even though my plan was to do lots. :)

So, I did finish my table. I thought it came out pretty cute. David did a great job and helped me attach the top.




I put a natural stain on it after I sanded it a few times and I love its color.

A couple of pretty cloud formations and a weird green spot in one.



Winchester sleeping in the buggy, kickin it for about two hours knocked out and Waffles and Lucy eating weeds oin the back yard. It has been very relaxing so far for me.


I've has been good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment