Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Monday, August 25, 2014

My table and chairs are completely done

So, I painted and put the padding on the chairs, and they are sooo cute. I just love them, and they came out so well. 

Following are a couple of pictures in the living room with the table and chairs. 






I also finally finished tying my quilt, so it is officially done!! Yeah.

It was a great weekend and a good week. The weather has been good, a little humid, but I deal with it because we certainly need the rain. I have decided that before I can start on a new project, that I have to finish all the ones that remain unfinished. Sooo, my checklist is not too long. (If I don't remember everything that I have started, haha)!

I have decided to maybe paint a mural in my living room, so I took pictures of the wall (thank you Flanny) that I want to paint on, and then sketched out what I want to paint. I am excited to start on it, but I have to refine my drawing a little, decided on the amount of paint I want to use, and then try to figure out how much time I will need to do this, as I will have to take apart my living room just a little.


Before

and 

After



Very excited to do this one. Just have to finish a few other things first.  BIG smile.

And then, I want to tackle the kids bathroom. Deer hunting season is just about upon us and so, I have to take in consideration all of this, and see what I really can accomplish. :) And then Thanksgiving, Christmas, and yeah, FUN FUN FUN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment