So I took a break from a few things. Been busy tending to a sick boy and then a sick husband and work and home work and everyone is better almost all the way. WOW, what a long sentence.
Everything is doing good. We sold the 1985 Chevy but David found a 1982 4x4 1\2 ton short wheel base and is so happy to have it. Me too, because we can take this truck where we go hunting without worrying about tearing up the dodge.
It's comfortable to drive and it's manual, so that makes it even funner to drive. Haha, I was driving the dodge to work because the bug is getting a red light coming on which has to do with the charge system. Anyway I was coming to an intersection went to push the clutch in and!!! Bam, there is no clutch! I hit the brake with my left foot looking for a clutch!!
Me, and just about everything loose almost went through the windshield, hahaha, is was scary and SO funny!! Good thing there was no one around and with me, and I wasn't going terribly fast!,
Life is good, always something to smile and giggle about.
No comments:
Post a Comment