Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Reflections

I took this picture coming home last week and thought the colors were beautiful. I didn't realize until afterward that I had a reflection on the truck hood. almost as good as water.



Brilliant colors, gorgeous clouds! 

Looking back, I realize so many events in my life, and how they have affected me, good or bad, and how I have come through them, growing, changing, loving me all the more, realizing that I have so many gifts that have been given to me. 

Gifts of love, happiness, content, abundance, success and so many more. We don't have to go far in finding these gifts, they are all around us, and if a person will open their eyes to what they do have, rather than what they do not have, that person will be so much more happy in his or her life. We don't need too much to be happy, at least for me I have realized this. I am leaning, and have been leaning this way for some time, simpler is better than too much and complication.

Have a wonderful weekend, looking forward to getting a bunch done. Love you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment