Wow, two times in one week, I am getting back on schedule. Wondering how everyone is doing? Are you on track already for this year? Do you realize that it is only 356 days until Christmas? Ha ha, its time to prepare ourselves for a year of Christmas, giving from day one, now, throughout the whole year. Not worrying about the last couple of weeks,when you go into a panic of what should I do?
Oh my, it can get rough that way. Well, so far, this new year has been really good to me. Nothing spectacular other than I am feeling really good, and just as happy as can be.
All the animals are healthy and doing well, as we are, alive, moving and trying to enjoy every moment that is available to us. Here's to a great year for all of us.
I am going to continue to work on the goals that I have posted, and think of some good ones to add as well. I figure if I can accomplish some of them, I am doing good. I have plans, but we will see how these pan out, as my days are becoming more spontaneous rather than sticking always to a plan, and I like it this new way better. I don't feel near the pressure and am not as worried if something doesn't get done. There is always tomorrow, right? If God is willing to give me another day.
So, all of you have a great day, enjoy and let's make this a generous year filled with success and abundance.
No comments:
Post a Comment