I made some banana bread last night and its delicious, yeah!! So, this last week Jon was teasing me about Ralfie and putting horns on his little head, picking at us both, so I got this bright idea of the "Grinch who stole Christmas" dog. Poooooooor Ralfie.
He is a trooper, brave at heart, tries his best to please me, puts up with us dressing him up and doing all the unnecessary things that little girls do to their dogs (and grandmas with little girl hearts). Soo, he has been made into the Grinch dog kind of. He didn't really have to get dressed up much, but the look on his face was and is priceless, I just love this little dog.
He kind of got that glazed look in his eyes, ha ha, but he was happy to get his doggy treats along the way. He is so, um, cooperative, he listens really well, but I think he sometimes feels a hair humiliated, but we played afterwards and went for a walk to put up the chickens, and he was very happy about that.
He kept sliding on the table, I should have put a towel or blanket on it so he could have stood better, I think that contributed to the deer in the head lites look, hee hee. But, he did do pretty good, considering how loony I get. So this is my Christmas Cheer!!
Anyway, everyone, have a Merry Christmas!!
Love ya.



No comments:
Post a Comment