Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Yummy dinner

I was so happy yesterday after dinner because Jon and David just loved what I cooked. It was so simple, easy and I just threw it together after a day at work and a Zumba workout. 

I made 1 1/2 dozen tortillas, (they went scouting this morning and wanted egg and chorizo burritos) and I cooked some hamburger meat with lots of garlic powder, pepper and salt to taste. I chopped up lettuce and tomatoes, grated some cheese and rolled burros for us for dinner. I put cottage cheese in mine as well with some Tobasco, heaven ummmmmm. They put Pato sauce in theirs, but they just loved it. I scored high last night. 

Sometimes, simple and less is so much better than complicated and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment