The heat is on and I am having a heck of a time getting used to it. I feel drained, but if I make sure and eat some cold watermelon, it seems to really help me out. I think my blood sugar mite be getting a little low, but I don't know, between losing water and stuff, the watermelon really seems so help, melons, grapes, yummy stuff as well. I am less hungry so that probably doesn't help matters either.
Not a lot going on, other than goats are getting close again.
Been sketching again, and it feels really good.
Did this one for a friend that wanted to put a headache rack on his truck, but ended up with a change of plans.
I finally have squash on my plant, and I am so excited to be able to pick them. They are so tiny right now. My chiles are all loaded and the bell peppers are coming out too.
My grandkids are supposed to be here in about 10 days, and I am excited for that, wow, its been over a years since I have seen them. It will be fun, so much fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment