Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Projects and fun

Another day, another dollar, at least we hope for one!! What a beautiful day again, just being able to get up and going, out the door and having good things happen.

David has been working on a project, a trailer that he bought at a yard sale. Haha, we buy everything at yard sales. This happened to be a boat trailer that he is modifying to turn into a trailer for hauling the buggy on.

This is what it looked like before, it hauled a big boat on it, the kind that makes me seasick. :)


And, this is where we are right now. He is going to put boards on it and a couple of other things, and then it will be done.

So, I don't think that I mentioned that I got a new old car. A 1964 VW Bug, OH I AM SO EXCITED!!!!  They are so much fun to drive, and the memories that have come from Marilee, Debbie, Bevan, Sandy, nights cruising with my friends, the Farm, and so much more, oh my gosh, it just makes me giggle everytime I get to go and drive it. It needs a little work, but it runs. The engine has 10,000 miles on it, its rebuilt, and it runs like a champ.  It needs the seats to be redone, a paintjob, new tires, a tune up, and a radio. Haha, just a little work, but it is FUN!! What I cannot believe is the number of people that have tried to buy it from us, and the number of people we know that had one of these cars and just loved them. I still can't believe that its mine, haha, that crazy  ole hippie lady, mother of three kids that just roll thier eyes at her!!


We also bought a mini pontoon boat at a yardsale, and cannot hardly wait to get it in Cluff ponds, or Roper Lake, or even Riggs. Me in a boat, can you believe it? It is really cute, and I am so excited. It's only 7 or 8 feet long, and has a trolling motor. We have to get it registered and thats' in the works.


I think that eyes are so cool, and here is a picture of a wise gentle eye. 
This is Julio's eye. He is our 7 year old stallion, just a big baby, happy go lucky guy, never gets his panties in a wrinkle kind of horse.

Well, that is all for now, I hope and wish for all to have a good, beautiful day filled with success and abundance. Walk your walk with God.


No comments:

Post a Comment