Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Friday, January 25, 2013

More babies, and more babies!!

Well, its been very exciting for us, as all the mamas are seeming to have babies. As of this morning, I only have two left to kid. Each one has had 2, so far its been an even split of boys and girls. I am so exceted.

Yeah!!  
This is Sunshine, she had two, but the little female wasn't strong enough, so now she just has the little buck. But he is doing well.


Here is Suzie with her two. She is the mama of Georgia and Sunshine as well. The white one is the male.

And David just sent me a picture of Daisy and her two. Another white one and black one. I will check at lunch to see what they are. 

7 babies now, with two mamas to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment