Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Goals, hmpff.

I suppose I didn't realize how difficult it was going to be to change habits and add new good ones, haha.  So far the most that I am accomplishing is I have made one new dish, which was so yummy, the sweet potato cornbread, and taking pictures.

But, I will not give up.

I am so excited, the girls loved the two new horses and were so excited to be able to ride together in the arena. It was fun, and it was so cool.  We had a busy but good weekend. The weather was to dream for, just perfect. I rode with the girls, we yardsaled a little, I made a coffee cake, we had visitors, I brushed horses and visited. And I also have now two more kids that will start this coming weekend for lessons. Wow, that gives me 5. I don't think I will be able to take too many more, as this really cuts into time. But, I LOVE IT!!

Everyone is good, sassy, ornery and you know.

I checked my goats and one looks like she just might kid today. Oooohhhh, it makes me nervous, just never know. So we are on the lookout, hopefully I will have many babies soon.

What another beautiful day, I just wished I could be in it rather than having to be inside. Its gorgeous out, and down in Phoenix, its supposed to get up to 80. This is the kind of January I remember. Yeah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment