Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Been slackin!!

Boy, what a slacker I have been this week, not writing anything here. Well, its been a good week, full of getting things done and staying warm. We are still waiting for goats to have their babies, hopefully with another coldfront coming through, they will wait until after Monday of next week.

Its supposed to get down to at least 20 here, if not a little lower, very cold for me, haha, I cannot imaging living where its like that all the time and for a high all the time. I am a desert rat and think I will stay that way.

I am giving another lesson on the weekends so that is 3, and now possilbly a 4th starting this weekend. We will see how the weather goes. David is going to look to see if he can find me another lesson horse, so that I can get two people on a horse at a time. That would be awesome.

All in all, all is well, and going good. Yeah!!

Oh yeah, as an afterthought, I finally put together a small list of stuff that I want, um, will work on and accomplish this year. Haha, I guess I need to change my way of thinking about what I am setting out to do, rather than what I want to do, a big difference. Oh goodness, I have a lot of work to do. But, I am excited as there is never a better time to do anything as now. 

I will try to take pictures when I can and post as projects happen, so if there is anyone that wants to give me some constructive criticism, it is will be well received.

No comments:

Post a Comment