So, I am sitting here with not so much of a collective thought in my head, trying to figure out what's trying to come out of it. This morning I took the coats that I had gathered to the church that was collecting them. They had quite a few, and I was glad to be able to contribute.
Sometimes I wish they had a place to donate dogs and husbands. Just kidding, but there are those days, I am sure you know.
Today is such a nice day, and I have to spend it indoors at work, yuck. By the time I get home it will be getting dark. And cold. So, while I am trying to do something, figure out what to do, I went through some of my old pictures and just giggled at them. My grandkids are getting so big, and looking back at the diaper days, they were so cute, not that they still aren't, but my gosh they are getting so big. Then there were the pictures of my kids, and those made me giggle alot too, I will have to print them out for them.
Our lives have been blessed with so much, and I pray everyday to keep that harmony going. My kids are so special to me. They are all so different and so ornery and always pick on me. Between kids and husband, I have to keep on my toes. Even with Jake being far, he still finds ways to say stuff to me, he is so funny with some of the stuff he comes up with. Love that boy. Love those kids, love that husband. And don't forget about those dogs and cat.
No comments:
Post a Comment