Doesn't it always seem that we might complain because we just don't seem to have enough time, enough money, enough this or that, to try and get the things done, first that we have to, and second, that we want to. I know that I always put things aside, waiting for the right moment.
I bet that right moment has come and gone a thousand times and I missed each and everyone of them. This blog is one of the right moments and I am so glad that I started it, thanks to Jake and Rissa. I wouldn't have done it without them starting theirs.
There are so many things that I wanted to get done before the end of this year, and yet I have only accomplished maybe a handful. Why? Am I too lazy? Afraid? Nervous about it? Is the challenge too much? Is it outside my normal box?
Today, my challenge to myself is to start doing it!!! Take the plunge and get it done, no matter how small or large, if I can accomplish it, then it is one done. I am probably going to start with the small projects and take it one step at a time, without compromising everything else, but rather work it in as a blend.
I have so many craft ideas that I have gathered, along with my quilting ideas, cooking, painting, gardening, etc., so much, yet it leaves me spinning in circles, where do I start? I start now, today, preparing for what is going to be such a fun journey, carrying on what my grandmothers taught and showed me, and my grandfathers.
Just DO IT!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment