Its a funny thing when you want to better your life, your heart, your mentality, to be able to greet and overcome any adversity in your life, you seem to know all the things to do so. You even are able to think about how you are going to make those changes, and are overflowing with good advice for those that seek it, helping them to feel better and understand how to get to that same place.
The problem is that when we are faced with those changes, we become afraid of change. Its so much easier to stay in the same place, and never step out of those patterns that in the long run can harm us. We do the same thing over and over because its easy and goes with the flow, not disrupting our lives.
I have challenged myself now, to make a change in my life. One change at a time. One of those changes came in starting this blog. I have wanted to do so for a few years, but never had the courage to do so. I am loving every minute of this, and am grateful to share my thoughts, as it allows me to breathe, and to actually listen to my inner self.
If we challenge ourselves one challenge at a time, it is just one step closer to how and what we want to change to. One step. Small steps. They still get us closer. And, it is ok if we fall down, stumble or even feel as we have failed. There is always the next moment to get started, and always tomorrow. And without fails in our lives, we won't have the stamina or the courage to get back up and try again.
I will make a short list of challenges that I want to take, of shortcomings in my life that I want to overcome, and will hopefully describe somewhat of how I dealt with them as they were accomplished or as I deal with them daily.

No comments:
Post a Comment