If we could all learn at the same time to forgive... If we could all learn at the same time to look past others faults, shortcomings... If we could all learn to understand, to look and see, to listen and hear, to open our hearts to love again, open our hearts to those that are around us.
What does opening our heart mean? To me, it means looking at all around me without judgement of any kind. Seeing and understanding that those around me have as much pain as I do, if not more, that the trials and life's ordeals that they have been through have definitely been more than I could ever imagine to have been through.
If you listen hard enough you can hear them crying out. I know it sounds crazy, and sometimes it feels crazy. But, it does happen, and then the sorrow I feel is so intense. It makes me sad at times, yet I know that there are reasons for so much, and I do what I can do give hope. With that hope, you can start gaining faith, and then return to loving, which is what we are made to do. Hope, Faith, Love. Hand in hand.
Life has given us so many choices, left right, up down, back forth, right wrong, angry glad, happy sad, and on and on. We can take these choices and make the most of them by choosing a way that fills us with peace and happiness, or pick a choice that we know isn't the right one for us and live in that misery, sadness, anger, turmoil, frustrations, and that in turn can help us to spiral downwards, gaining momentum, falling out of control, until we hit bottom.
We should look past our own problems, and then and only then, mostly, we will realize how minimal they really are, so petty at times, so ridiculous, so unfounded, so unimportant compared to the trials of others. I do know that there are people with problems that are very serious, that are compromising, but I have seen some of those people face it with a smile on their faces and filled with hope and faith.
What do they have that allows them to go forth, no matter what? To keep on, smiling, helping, and facing their worst events in their lives at the same time? I do believe its love, for when you love it opens up something that is so special and wonderful inside you, that erupts like a volcano, blows like a whirlwind, pours and rains on us like water, and smells wonderful like a rainstorm coming on the wind in the desert.
How can love do this? I don't know how it does, or makes it so easy, but, with the trials, hard times, frustrations, all the pain and suffering along with all the fun, happy and good times, I have figured out that as a human, I have and am able to make choices that are making me happy. And one of the best choices that I have ever made was to take down walls, unlock the doors, and start loving again, with all I can muster.
This has allowed me to forgive, which also pushes me forward to love even more. When we forgive it allows us to put back all the wrongs that we perceived to be done to us. It allows us to say, yes these things happened to us, but I don't have to hang onto them any more. I can let them move on, and start today living my life as the Lord/and every entity that is blessed in different ways/ has and intended for me to do. Love, it is at the top everywhere. Everywhere.
This has freed up so many I can'ts in my life, now its exciting for me to try something that I didn't think was possible. There are so many things that I want to do, and if I fail miserably at them, well, depending on what it is, that's ok. If I don't fail and fall, then how will I ever learn to get back up, stand on my feet and keep on going, trying, loving, living.
No comments:
Post a Comment