I made my picture frame, finished it up over the weekend, and it came out ok. Following are some pictures of it. Its about 42 by 30 or so. I don't know the exact measurements, but, I still like it. ;)

We babysat a mini and she was the cutest little horse. Big Red was afraid of her at the beginning until he finally realized how big he is or how little she is. Finally someone he could kindof almost boss around. They were so cute eating together. My mini donkeys were terrified of her, and were afraid of her. She WAS a little bossy, Iwould have to say.
We also got Jonny's ford going, finally after a few years. It is so much fun to drive, and glad that its going. It really didn't take much.
I also mended my old quilt, finished it all by Sunday, my hands hurt a little with all the needle pricks, as I sewed patches on by hand. But, :) its done, finished ready for camping.
So, I have accomplished quite a bit this last few weeks, and it really feels good to have finished old projects as well as accomplish some new ones. But, I am not done. I have my ornaments to finish and then more quilting and stuff. Haha, and baking season is upon us as well.



Is Jonny still going to give me the Ford?
ReplyDelete