Pages

I am a believer

I have lived part of my life afraid, afraid of so much, and now, I am living to learn, love, laugh, enjoy all that is presented before me. I am able to be me, and enjoy whom I am, and not compromise what I believe in. Be whom you are, not what anyone believes that you should be. Live your life completely and wholly, for yourself, for your family, friends, and as God would have it be.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

What are you waiting for?

What ARE you waiting for. Tomorrow? Next week? What are you afraid of? Failure? Hmm. I have figured out that I am becoming more able to just do something rather than wait until next week. I did decide a while back that alot of things could wait.

And they did.

And they still are there, waiting for someone like me, to get them done.

And, yet they still are there. Hmm.

Well, today, I break the mold, again. I've said it before, and today, I state it again. What better time than now. To read something new, interesting, something that I have wanted to for some time. To go and buy a flute ( I did, I really did!!) and start playing again. It has been 25 years or so, but, I cannot believe how my fingers have remembered so much already.

To repair a chair. To finish Jon's room. To tie a quilt. To begin another. To smile and feel confidence in knowing that I am loved, I am beautiful, I am smart and intelligent. I am capable of doing.

Failure scares the heck out of me, yet I do know that if I don't fail, then I will never do my best, and continue to try to do better, each time I set out to accomplish anything. I can't keep being safe all the time in those things that I choose to do. Right?

Right.

Soooo, what are YOU waiting for?


No comments:

Post a Comment