So, here I was watching TV, thinking it was time to hit the sack. It was almost ten. Like a couple minutes before.
I heard this kind of rumbling, felt it as much as I heard it, it reminded me of the train. Didn't really think much of it, not at all. But it started getting louder, reminding me of the wind. I thought, was the wind coming up? The chime started ringing, the tin on the porch started clapping, Pacino started growling and barking really bad.
The house started trembling, rattling, and then shaking. It was surreal. I was laying on the couch with Pacino on my lap. We were moving up and down and back and forth, it only lasted a few seconds. But, oh my gosh!!!!
It was one of the craziest things that I have experienced, and I don't know if being in a mobile made it that much more intense but I think it must have. Just plain ole WOW!!!
The epicenter was by Duncan and they tentatively registered it as a 5.2.
Haha my neighbor called me a few minutes later, and she has been watching one of those ghost spirit shows or something, when it hit, haha, and she said she came out of her bed and decided that was enough of those shows!
That was my excitement for the weekend at 959pm last night. Boy howdy, I'm not earthquake material!!
Have a great rest of the day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment