I have learned that the beginning of simplifying my life has really been releasing and uplifting. I have come to realize that all the things that I thought that I needed to have were really not that important. I learned from my son that you really don't need to keep everything that everyone has given you, especially when there has been multiple items given. He told me that pick one item, one thing that really means alot and holds a special place in your heart, and keep that and let everything else go.
That one is a hard one for me to do, but I am slowly letting things go so that I can get rid of clutter and disorganization in my life. I have let go of some of my collections and that has really cleared my mind. I have more to go through, clothing, knick knacks, dishes, baking and cookings stuff, things that I have collected, all sorts of stuff.
Everytime I let one go, I feel as if I can breathe a little easier. He's a smart one.
Simply. I think it runs parallel to the KISS principle.
Hugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment